Fast Track IGCSE French Distance Learning course combining Private Tuition
Qualification: IGCSE in French
Awarding Body: CIE
Code: French 0520
Qualification: IGCSE in French
Awarding Body: Edexcel
Code: French 4FR0
- ASK A QUESTION
How does the Fast Track IGCSE French Distance Learning Course combining Private Tuition course work?
The Fast track IGCSE in French Distance Learning individual work combined with Private tuition is ideal for motivated students who would like to complete their IGCSE in less than 1 year but they find it daunting to undertake a distance learning course on their own without weekly live meetings with their tutor. With this option, students meet their tutor online on a weekly basis where they are encouraged in their learning, receive private tuition and can discuss any areas that are causing concern to them.
With this option, students have all the advantages of the distance learning course that can be seen here but instead of 8 hours of tuition, they receive two weekly hours of tuition over 19 weeks. Students willing to do their IGCSE over a longer period are free to take one weekly hour of tuition. Therefore, students
- take two weekly hours of tuition (or one weekly hour over 38 weeks) and complete individually the remaining work of the week.
- have access to interactive presentations and answers to the questions on our Learning Platform to check their work.
- have access to all the audio needed for the course.
- have regular homework and Exam-style assignments set and marked to gauge their progress throughout the course.
- Included in the package is one mock exam for the speaking, reading, writing and listening papers.
Our Fast Track IGCSE French Distance Learning Course Combining Private Tuition includes
- Scheduled online tutoring to develop your speaking and listening skills
- Continuous email support throughout the duration of the course
- 24/7 access to French Tuition Online Learning Management Platform which is packed with relevant resources
- Regular homework to reinforce students' learning.
- 1 to 5 days turn around of your homework; Constructive feedback given
- Recorded lessons accessible to all students enrolled on our courses.
- Free access to a vast range of multi-media material including audio recordings to help your child develop their listening and pronunciation skills.
- Regular assignments throughout the course to help you gauge your progress
- Vocabulary flashcards matching perfectly the course content to help your child learn and develop their vocabulary
- The expertise of an experienced French Tutor and native French speaking teacher to whom your child will submit homework and assignments.
- Possibility to supplement your course with extra private tuition at a discounted rate
Cambridge International GCSE Topic Areas & Sub-topic areas
TOPIC AREA A: EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES
- Home life (A1)
- School routine (A2)
- Eating and drinking (A3)
- Health and fitness (A4)
TOPIC AREA B: PERSONAL AND SOCIAL LIFE
- Self, family, pets, personal relationships (B1)
- House and home (B2)
- Leisure, entertainments, invitations (B3)
- Eating out (B4)
- Festivals and special occasions (B5)
- Holidays; getting around (B6)
- Accommodation (B7)
TOPIC AREA C: THE WORLD AROUND US
- Home town and geographical surroundings (C1)
- Shopping (C2)
- Public services (C3)
- Natural environment (C4)
- Finding the way (C6)
- Meeting people (C7)
- Places and customs(C8)
- Travel and transport (C9)
TOPIC AREA D: THE WORLD OF WORK
- Further education and training
- Future career plans
- Language at work
TOPIC AREA E: THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD
- Holiday travel and transport (see also C9)
- Geographical surroundings (see also C1)
- Weather (see also C5)
- Places and customs (see also C8)
- Food and drink (see also A3)
- Meeting people (see also C7)
- Issues according to available resources andindividual interest
Edexcel International GCSE Topic Areas & Sub-topic areas
TOPIC AREA A: HOME AND ABROAD
- life in the town and rural life
- weather and climatetravel, transport and directions
- holidays and tourist informationservices (banks, post office, telephone)
- customs and religioneveryday life, traditions and communities in French speaking country
TOPIC AREA B: EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT
- school life and routine
- future plans
TOPIC AREA C: HOUSE, HOME AND DAILY ROUTINES
- types of home
- information about self, family and friends
- helping around the house
- food and drinks
TOPIC AREA D: THE MODERN WORLD AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- current affairs and social issues
- environmental issues
- the media (e.g. TV, film, radio and newspapers)
- information and communication technology (e.g. internet, mobile phones, email, social networks)
TOPIC AREA E: SOCIAL ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND HEALTH
- special occasions
- hobbies, interests, sports and exercise
- shopping and money matters
- accidents, injuries, common ailments and health issues
- Course Duration: Duration depends on the student's needs (With a maximum of two years)
- Private Tuition: 38 hours of private tuition
- Cost: £800.00
- Possibility to book extra hours at a discounted rate
(IF PAID IN FULL)
(IF PAID MONTHLY)
Nº OF MONTHLY INSTALMENTS
Feel free to use the contact form below to enquire about the Fast Track IGCSE in French Course - Combined Distance Learning and Private Tuition.