Payment of Fees
1. Full tuition fees must be paid before the booking of the session and the delivery of any lessons.
2. When you have enrolled on a KS3 or IGCSE course paid as a group course, the full fee is due and paid either in full at the start of the course or by setting up payments to be made each month or term.
Validation of bookings
3. EFrench Tuition Online reserves the right to validate reservation of tuition after booking. EFrench Tuition Online might sometimes need to cancel a booking time which has already been taken by another student. Where a tuition session is cancelled, students will be informed and may reschedule their tuition for an alternative time. Alternatively, students will obtain a full refund of fees.
Cancellation of sessions
4. EFrench Tuition Online reserves the right to cancel any course at its discretion. Where a course is cancelled, students may choose an alternative course or obtain a full refund of fees.
5. If an arranged one to one tuition session has been cancelled or has not been attended by the student, the fee for that tutorial is not refundable unless at least 24-hour notice prior to the cancellation or the failure to attend has been given. If a 24-hour notice has been given, the lesson can be rescheduled for a more suitable time. In case of a refund, a cancellation fee is retained.
Dismissal of students
6. EFrench Tuition Online reserves the right to dismiss any student whose standard of work, attitude or behaviour is unsatisfactory.
Rescheduling of sessions
7. When a student has enrolled on a KS3 or IGCSE course paid as a group-course, the tutorial session cannot be rescheduled if a student is absent. It is left to the student's responsibility to either watch the video of the recorded session missed or to use any other appropriate means to catch up the lesson missed.
Parents can withdraw their child at any point by giving notice to stop their tuition. Notice of withdrawal can be given by email. Notification by any other means including by telephone is not valid.
For pupils doing a Group Course
8. If you wish to cancel a KS3/Pre-IGCSE or IGCSE course which you have enrolled in and paid as a group course, a two-month notice is required. During this time you could either choose to attend lessons or decide not to. Fees paid on a term basis is not refundable if a student stops attending during the term.
9. If prior to the beginning of the course, you wish to cancel a KS3 or IGCSE group course which you have enrolled in, the deposit is refunded minus a cancellation fee that covers administrative tasks and any evaluation session that may have been undertaken.
For pupils doing a Private tuition course
10. If you wish to cancel any of our French courses which you have enrolled in and paid as a private tuition course, a month notice is required. During this time you could either choose to attend lessons or decide not to. Your cancellation takes effect a month after notice has been given, and any fee overpaid after this date will be refunded to you.
EFrench Tuition Online has published its Terms of Service. Your continued use of EFrench Tuition Online means that you agree to these terms, so we encourage you to take a few minutes to read and understand them.